COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
Tuesday 21st September 2021
MAIDSTONE woman Katy Sue Lafferty has elected to stand trial on a charge of drink driving.
Miss Lafferty (20) was listed to appear before Maidstone magistrates court on September 20.
The accused, of Moncktons Avenue, allegedly drove a Vauxhall Corsa in Hermitage Lane while nearly twice the legal limit on July 12.
She was remanded on unconditional bail until March next year for trial.
- CLOSED: Village road to shut
- WARNING: Fallen tree shuts road near Maidstone
- CCTV APPEAL: Man in his 60s targeted in distraction cash theft
- VAN CRASH: Two men arrested following 'motorcycle theft' near Maidstone
- LIB DEM CRISIS: Two more council resignations being considered
- LOCAL BOOST: Elmer Parade's £7m injection into local economy
- COVID-19 LATEST: Children aged 12 to 15 to be offered jab
- WARNING: Heavy rain to hit Maidstone tonight