COURT: Snodland woman charged with racial harassment and assault
Friday 14th January 2022
A SNODLAND woman appears before magistrates on Monday charged with five offences relating to alleged racial harassment, criminal damage and assault.
In June last year, it alleged Hollie Johnson (31) of Saltings Road racially abused another woman in Maidstone.
It is further alleged that Johnson cause criminal damage to property valued at £999 at a Maidstone public house without lawful excuse.
Another charges Johnson with the assault on a woman at a Maidstone pub in June last year. She also charged with assaulting another female in the same pub.
The defendant is further charged with harassing a woman at a pub on June 25.
Johnson appears before the Maidstone court on January 17.
- A249 SMASH: Woman airlifted to hospital after crash - full details
- M20 SHUTS: Drivers face disruption - traffic spilling into A20
- RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch is back - see how you can take part
- HEALTH REPORT: 'Inadequate' Albion Place Medical Centre in special measures
- Graffiti artists find their work blitzed by high-pressure sprayers in clean-up
- STOLEN: £3,000 electric bicycle pinched outside Maidstone bank
- M20 COLLISION: Dog survives M-way hit with vehicle - details
- M20 DEATH: Man found dead near motorway, say police