COVID-19: Maidstone surgery forced to change service due to Coronavirus illness
Wednesday 7th July 2021
A MAJOR Maidstone surgery has been forced to change the way provides its services because of staff shortages.
Four GPs and clinicians at Vines Medical Centre are unable to work due to having to self-isolate because of Coronavirus and illness.
Patients face the prospect of having appointments rescheduled or changed.
A posting on the GP practice's Facebook page states: "We currently have four GPs/clinicians who are unable to work due to having to self-isolate because of Coronavirus and sickness.
"Please only contact the practice to obtain an emergency appointment if you have a genuine on-the-day emergency.
"Patients with routine booked appointments may be contacted to have their appointments rescheduled."
- CLOSURE: Broken down vehicle on M20 near Maidstone
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details