CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
Tuesday 22nd January 2019
THERE has been a crash in Lenham.
There are reports of an RTC on A20 Ashford Road between Faversham Road and Hubbards Hill.
Expect additional delays in the area as traffic diverts off the M20 at J8, due to the current M20 J9-J10 eastbound closure.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police was called at 3.45pm on Tuesday, January 22 regarding a collision involving two cars on Ashford Road, Lenham.
"Officers attended the scene where no injuries were reported.
"The road was partially blocked and was fully reopened at 4.25pm."
- BREAKING: Broken down car transporter blocks main road in Maidstone
- GAS LEAK: Long delays on main road for repair works in Maidstone
- BREAKING: Broken down lorry blocks motorway in Maidstone
- BREAKING: Child injured in house blaze near Maidstone
- BREAKING: HGV driver wrecked property and drove off - police called but no show
- GUILTY: Violent bully David Brown faces jail for assault and coercive control
- JAILED: Trucker Jeremy Didesse, 44, chatted on phone before M20 multiple pile-up
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, closures and diversions next week