CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
Tuesday 22nd January 2019
THERE has been a crash in Lenham.
There are reports of an RTC on A20 Ashford Road between Faversham Road and Hubbards Hill.
Expect additional delays in the area as traffic diverts off the M20 at J8, due to the current M20 J9-J10 eastbound closure.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police was called at 3.45pm on Tuesday, January 22 regarding a collision involving two cars on Ashford Road, Lenham.
"Officers attended the scene where no injuries were reported.
"The road was partially blocked and was fully reopened at 4.25pm."
- GUILTY: Anita French of Coxheath in court for assaulting two police officers
- MOST WANTED: Martin Shingles, 29, wanted in connection to Maidstone robbery
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Works causing disruption to M20 and M2 - full details
- GUILTY: Jarrad Hargreaves cheats jail for racist and violent attacks
- Police release CCTV image following Maidstone charity box theft
- Maidstone crematorium to live broadcast funerals
- FOG WARNING: Motorists in Maidstone told to take care on roads
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone