CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
Tuesday 22nd January 2019
THERE has been a crash in Lenham.
There are reports of an RTC on A20 Ashford Road between Faversham Road and Hubbards Hill.
Expect additional delays in the area as traffic diverts off the M20 at J8, due to the current M20 J9-J10 eastbound closure.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police was called at 3.45pm on Tuesday, January 22 regarding a collision involving two cars on Ashford Road, Lenham.
"Officers attended the scene where no injuries were reported.
"The road was partially blocked and was fully reopened at 4.25pm."
- CRASH: Collision causing long delays on main road in Maidstone
- WEATHER: Met Office announce heatwave warning for Kent
- EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
- LATEST: Road to shut for six weeks in Maidstone
- WARNING: Footway closure near Maidstone
- WARNING: Road shuts for pothole repair works near Maidstone
- WARNING: Six day road closure to repair electricity fault near Maidstone
- DONATION: Charity benefits as planning campaign continues in Marden