CUSTODY: Maidstone man, 33, arrested after disturbance
Tuesday 18th May 2021
A MAIDSTONE man remains in custody after a man was allegedly assaulted.
A cordon remains in place in Scott Street after a disturbance at around 11.23pm on May17.
Officers attended and the victim was taken by ambulance to a local hospital.
His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
A 33-year-old man from Maidstone was arrested on suspicion of assault and remains in custody.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone