CUSTODY: Maidstone man Patrick Dilley charged with armed robbery
Friday 20th November 2020
A MAIDSTONE man has been charged following an armed robbery in Maidstone.
Patrick Dilley (31) of Lower Stone Street reportedly entered the shop holding a knife at around 10.20pm on Wednesday, November 18.
It is alleged he stole a quantity of cash from the till and a bottle of whisky, then threatened a shop assistant before leaving the premises.
Mr Dilley was later charged with robbery and possessing a bladed article. He was also charged with a further count of robbery at the same shop on October 19.
Mr Dilley was remanded in custody to appear before Medway Magistrates' Court on Friday, November 20.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- CCTV APPEAL: Car with false number plates linked to Maidstone fuel theft
- LATEST: Person hit by train at West Malling railway station
- BREAKING: Person hit by train near Maidstone
- HAZLITT LATEST: Maidstone performers share their talents to unite theatre-lovers
- CUSTODY: Man charged following knifepoint robbery in Maidstone
- BAILED: Woman 'spilt noxious substance' on shop worker in Maidstone
- HOUSING: Otham 440-houses appeal closes - Maidstone awaits its fate