CUSTODY: Maidstone man Patrick Dilley charged with armed robbery
Friday 20th November 2020
A MAIDSTONE man has been charged following an armed robbery in Maidstone.
Patrick Dilley (31) of Lower Stone Street reportedly entered the shop holding a knife at around 10.20pm on Wednesday, November 18.
It is alleged he stole a quantity of cash from the till and a bottle of whisky, then threatened a shop assistant before leaving the premises.
Mr Dilley was later charged with robbery and possessing a bladed article. He was also charged with a further count of robbery at the same shop on October 19.
Mr Dilley was remanded in custody to appear before Medway Magistrates' Court on Friday, November 20.
- WITNESS APPEAL: Mass brawl at cup final in Maidstone
- APPEAL: Man 'exposed himself in front of dog walker' in woods near Maidstone
- LATEST: Man in his 30s arrested after Maidstone town centre assault
- BAILED: John Devall 'spat at nurse and verbally abused officers' in Maidstone
- M2: £92million upgrade works given the go ahead
- M20 DELAYS: Lorry tyre change blocks lane near Maidstone
- HEART OF KENT HOSPICE: Elmer sculpture vandalised on launch day
- LATEST: Thunderstorm alert changed to rain warning