CUSTODY: Maidstone man Patrick Dilley charged with armed robbery
Friday 20th November 2020
A MAIDSTONE man has been charged following an armed robbery in Maidstone.
Patrick Dilley (31) of Lower Stone Street reportedly entered the shop holding a knife at around 10.20pm on Wednesday, November 18.
It is alleged he stole a quantity of cash from the till and a bottle of whisky, then threatened a shop assistant before leaving the premises.
Mr Dilley was later charged with robbery and possessing a bladed article. He was also charged with a further count of robbery at the same shop on October 19.
Mr Dilley was remanded in custody to appear before Medway Magistrates' Court on Friday, November 20.
- Message from Downs Mail President Dennis Fowle
- STATEMENT: Downs Mail goes into liquidation
- 999: Langley burglary suspect detained by police
- WARNING: Wear a seatbelt of face a fine of £500 - claim police
- Wine and beer tasting for Hospices of Hope charity
- Wendy's burger joint is coming to Maidstone - details
- Tonbridge and Malling residents get best value for council tax in Kent - survey
- Free Heart of Kent Hospice Treasure Trail next month - details