CUSTODY: Maidstone men arrested over hot tub burglary
Monday 4th May 2020
TWO Maidstone men have been arrested after hot tubs were stolen during a break-in in Whitstable.
Kent Police was called at around 7.40pm on Sunday, May 3 2020 to the reported theft of five hot tubs from a business on Thanet Way, Chestfield.
Officers attended and searched the area, assisted by a police dog and the police helicopter.
Two men, aged 48 and 44 from the Maidstone area, were later arrested on suspicion of burglary. They remain in custody while the investigation continues.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- DETAILS: Resurfacing works on B2012 Lower Boxley Road
- LATEST: Prezzo to reopen in Maidstone
- PLANNED: 18-month road closure in Aylesford
- URGENT: Gas leak repairs near Maidstone
- GALLERY: Maidstone pupils adjust to 'new normal'
- INQUEST: Police took 49 minutes to respond to dad's 999 call
- M20 DISRUPTION: After Op Stack - even more trouble on the motorway