CUSTODY: Woman, 31, uses pram to 'steal items from various stores' in Maidstone
Tuesday 14th September 2021
A MAIDSTONE woman has been arrested after allegedly concealing stolen items in a pram.
Headphones, speakers, clothing and a variety of food were seized after officers became suspicious of the woman, who is known to not have a child of that age.
The officer approached the woman in Maidstone town centre and noticed a large number of items, from various stores, had been placed inside the pushchair.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of theft and taken into custody while enquiries continue."
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone