Car Crash on M20 leads to delays in Maidstone
Friday 14th September 2018
A CRASH on the M20 that closed two lanes and has led to heavy traffic in Maidstone.
The crash, which involved two cars, occurred around midday on September 14th, leading to Highways England to temporarily close two of the three lanes between junctions 4 and 5.
Spokesman from Kent Police said: “Kent Police was called at around midday regarding a collision involving a car and two lorries on the Londonbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 5 and 4.
“No injuries have been reported and Highways officers dealt with the incident.”
All lanes have now re-opened on the M20, however heavy delays remain on the A20 London Road with traffic moving slowly.
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone
- Tory leader's tributes to predecessor who defected to indies
- Road closed for five days near Maidstone
- Maidstone YMCA create short film about all the work staff and parents do
- Artist's exhibition near Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- CLOSED: Five day road closure near Maidstone for carriageway repair works
- LEEDS WI: Group celebrates 100 years in village
- M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays