Car Crash on M20 leads to delays in Maidstone
Friday 14th September 2018
A CRASH on the M20 that closed two lanes and has led to heavy traffic in Maidstone.
The crash, which involved two cars, occurred around midday on September 14th, leading to Highways England to temporarily close two of the three lanes between junctions 4 and 5.
Spokesman from Kent Police said: “Kent Police was called at around midday regarding a collision involving a car and two lorries on the Londonbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 5 and 4.
“No injuries have been reported and Highways officers dealt with the incident.”
All lanes have now re-opened on the M20, however heavy delays remain on the A20 London Road with traffic moving slowly.
- BREXIT POLL - should there be a second EU referendum? VOTE!
- M20 disruption in the next few days - full details
- BREXIT POLL: Should we hold a second referendum? Vote now...
- Police looking for man who burgled a Maidstone woman who is in her 90s
- Road closed near Maidstone to fix leaking water main
- Natwest bank online, telephone and mobile customers locked out of their accounts
- Girlguiding event at Leeds Castle
- Van driver cut from wreckage of vehicle after crash near Maidstone