Car Crash on M20 leads to delays in Maidstone
Friday 14th September 2018
A CRASH on the M20 that closed two lanes and has led to heavy traffic in Maidstone.
The crash, which involved two cars, occurred around midday on September 14th, leading to Highways England to temporarily close two of the three lanes between junctions 4 and 5.
Spokesman from Kent Police said: “Kent Police was called at around midday regarding a collision involving a car and two lorries on the Londonbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 5 and 4.
“No injuries have been reported and Highways officers dealt with the incident.”
All lanes have now re-opened on the M20, however heavy delays remain on the A20 London Road with traffic moving slowly.
- ASSAULT: Woman kicked in face by man in Week St, Maidstone - did you see it?
- EVENT: The Multicultural Society to put on charity fashion show in Maidstone
- CHARITY: League donates £50k to Maidstone Hospital
- WARNING: Stay out of lakes after 'deadly bird bug' outbreak in Maidstone
- M20 UPDATE: Lanes remain blocked following vehicle blaze
- 5 YEARS: Dangerous driver jailed after killing 22-year-old man near Maidstone
- COURT: Serial shoplifter Matthew Gillett stole hoover to buy heroin in Maidstone
- ALERT: M20 closed as fire crews fight vehicle blaze