Car Crash on M20 leads to delays in Maidstone
Friday 14th September 2018
A CRASH on the M20 that closed two lanes and has led to heavy traffic in Maidstone.
The crash, which involved two cars, occurred around midday on September 14th, leading to Highways England to temporarily close two of the three lanes between junctions 4 and 5.
Spokesman from Kent Police said: “Kent Police was called at around midday regarding a collision involving a car and two lorries on the Londonbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 5 and 4.
“No injuries have been reported and Highways officers dealt with the incident.”
All lanes have now re-opened on the M20, however heavy delays remain on the A20 London Road with traffic moving slowly.
- LOWER THAMES CROSSING: Consultation enters its final week
- CRASH: Collision near Maidstone causing long delays in both directions
- Gritting Kent announce they will be treating all primary routes tonight
- Motorway crash causing long delays
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic signals in Maidstone
- ROAD CLOSED: Busy road near Maidstone SHUT for SIX DAYS from today
- Lorry and car collide on A229 - long delays
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Car crashes into Teston Bridge - massive congestion and delays