Charity dinner dance
Tuesday 12th November 2013
A CHARITY dinner dance is being held at Bearsted Golf Club in support of Kent Young Carers – a new voluntary organisation which supports youngsters aged 5-18 who care for their parents or siblings.
The dinner dance, on Saturday, December 7, is the first of its kind being organised by Kent Community Events, a new company founded by former Bearsted parish councilor Barbara Dunford to help charities and organisations raise cash for good causes.
Mrs Dunford said: “This should be a great opportunity to start the lead-up to the Christmas festivities, with a chance to dress up and dance the night away.”
The evening starts with a drinks reception at 7pm, followed by a three-course meal with wine, followed by coffee and a charity auction and dancing until midnight.
Tickets are now available singly or in tables of eight via firstname.lastname@example.org
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone