Charity fun day
Wednesday 6th November 2013
The Orchard Pub in Downswood is the scene of a charity fun day from noon to 4pm on Sunday, November 24.
Izzy’s Family Fun Day has been organised to raise money for a local family whose five-year-old daughter has been diagnosed with cancer. Attractions will include a cake stall, sweet stall, dancers and face painters, as well as live music and a raffle.
There will also be an auction, with lots including dinner for 10, a limousine for the day, a CD signed by The Wanted, and even Carol McGiffin’s suitcase from the Big Brother house.
For more information about the event, go to Izzy's Page on Facebook, call Glen Amos on 07860927269 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone