Collateral to stop in Kent as part of nation-wide tour
Tuesday 17th September 2019
MAIDSTONE band Collateral will be back in Kent as part of a UK tour with five-piece rock band Piston.
The tour, which kicked off in Leicester on September 12, concludes on Saturday, September 28, with Collateral giving a solo performance at Leo’s Red Lion in Gravesend on Friday, October 4.
The band, which includes Maidstone’s Todd Winger (left) and drummer Ben Atkinson (right), from East Malling, appeared for their home crowd in July this year at The Ramblin Man Festival in Mote Park. Bandmates Angelo Tristan and bass guitarist Jack Bentley Smith come from Ramsgate.
Wearing their signature ripped jeans, cowboy boots, long hair and eye-liner, they have just returned from playing to packed houses on Jon Bon Jovi’s Runaway To Paradise Mediterranean Cruise.
It comes ahead of their decision to launch their new single – out in October - from their forthcoming debut album, to be released in February.
Picture by Rob Nankivell
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population