Competing for charity
Tuesday 22nd July 2014
A TEAM of young graduates and interns from Fidelity Worldwide Investment in Maidstone is taking over The Children’s Trust charity shop in the town on Wednesday, July 23.
The volunteers are competing against other teams from Fidelity, who will be working in charity shops in other boroughs, in an effort to raise the most money for The Children’s Trust - the UK’s leading charity for children with brain injury.
Selling clothing, bric-a-brac, toys, games, CDs, DVDs, and household items at great prices, there is something for all ages and all interests. Cakes and refreshments will be on sale.The shop will be open from 9am to 5pm.
- 'HIT & RUN': Man seriously injured in hospital after incident near Maidstone
- Bringing Lady Baillie's Leeds Castle chambers back to life
- ENTERTAINMENT: Leeds Castle fireworks spectacular returns in November - details
- REVEALED: 10% of Kent sex offenders are in Maidstone
- CRIME CRISIS: Police response to Maidstone problems inadequate - David Naghi-
- Maidstone golfer Louise hits SECOND hole in one
- Maidstone musician gets Lottery funding for care home entertainment
- MALLING: Covid volunteers thanked for their efforts during pandemic