Crash closes lane in Maidstone town centre
Tuesday 13th March 2018
AN ACCIDENT blocked one lane of a busy Maidstone road.
The crash happened close to the junction of Brunswick Street on Upper Stone Street.
Emergency services attended but the road was reopened shortly after 9.30am.
- PANTO: Hazlitt steps in to help disappointed Snow White ticket holders
- CLOSED: Three day road closure in Aylesford
- MOST WANTED: Police search for Sara Farmer after serious assault in Maidstone
- Housing association hands out hampers for the lonely
- Hazlitt Theatre to put on extra perfomance after rival panto is cancelled
- Panto at Aylesford Friars folds amid claims of lack of support - local anger
- Burst water pipe in Maidstone causes disruption and delays
- Arrests after Class A drugs seized outside Mote Park in Maidstone