Cyclist injured in 'hit and run' in Park Wood, Maidstone
Monday 9th May 2016
Reports are emerging of a serious injury to a cyclist in Park Wood, Maidstone, last evening.
In what appears to be a hit and run, the injured man in his 30s, was taken to Pembury to Tunbridge Wells Hospital.
According to reports, a black Ford Fiesta was witnessed leaving the scene in Brishing Lane.
Full story later
- M20 CRASH: Lane blocked following collision in Maidstone
- CRASH: Collision on main road sparks delays in Maidstone
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic lights on busy road in Maidstone
- Brothers to represent GB in European skating championships
- POLL: Does the borough council keep the roads clean and free of flytipping?
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic lights on main road for over 3 weeks near Maidstone
- WARNING: Major travel delays due to 'signalling problem' in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC: Lane closures in Maidstone town centre - expect more delays