DELAYS: Two lanes on busy Maidstone road blocked due to flooding
Thursday 14th March 2019
A MAIN road in Maidstone is currently flooded.
Lanes one and two on the A20 Broadway at the bottom of Rocky Hill are currently flooded.
Southern Water are on scene and a KCC Highways Steward is in attendance.
The subway under The Broadway is being closed.
Approach with caution and expect long delays.
- WARNING: 21 day temporary speed limit near Maidstone
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights in Maidstone
- LATEST: Jeffery Mills, 54, appears in court accused of Shepway murder
- HGV CRASH: Roundabout collision causing long delays in Maidstone
- CLOSED: Hollingbourne Hill to close for drainage works
- CLOSED: Road closure near Maidstone for carriageway works
- SHEPWAY MURDER: Jeffery Mills, 54, charged - full details
- Maidstone rail users fall victim to disruption on the lines over Easter