DETAILS: Resurfacing works on B2012 Lower Boxley Road
Friday 18th September 2020
THERE is an overnight road closure scheduled for next week.
The B2012 Lower Boxley Road/Well Road will be closed from Staceys Street to beyond the Wheeler Street crossroads.
These road surface improvement works will start on Wednesday, September 23 2020 and should take nine weeknights (8pm to 6am) to complete.
During these essential works, it will be necessary to close the road completely between the Staceys Street roundabout and the A249 Sittingbourne Road.
The diversion route will be:
Eastbound traffic diverted via A229 Fairmeadow/A229 Broadway/A229 Palace Avenue/A249 Wat Tyler Way/A249 Sittingbourne Road.
Westbound traffic diverted via A249 Sittingbourne Road/ A249 Andrew Broughton Way/ A249 Wat Tyler Way/
Knightrider Street/A229 Bishops Way/A229 Broadway/A229 Fairmeadow
Localised diversions will be in place to direct vehicles to and from adjacent residential areas and businesses.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- GBH CHARGE: Maidstone man Jordan Broad 'attacked woman'
- GRIDLOCK: Village near Maidstone grinds to a halt for traveller funeral
- UPDATE: Sutton Valence pub is saved
- LATEST: £1m plan to rebuild much-loved community centre in Maidstone
- LATEST: Yalding post office faces closure
- RICHARD GREENWOOD: Fifty years fighting for Lenham village
- JAILED: Maidstone cocaine dealer sent to prison for two years