DONATE: MP Tracey Crouch praises sister for show of solidarity
Thursday 24th September 2020
A CONSERVATIVE MP has praised her “baldy sister” for shaving her head in solidarity.
Earlier this year, MP Tracey Crouch announced she had breast cancer and said she intended to “go into this challenge with my studs up”.
The MP for Chatham and Aylesford urged others to inspect their “bits ’n bobbins” and seek medical help if they spotted anything unusual.
Tracey’s sister, Carrie, also adopted the new look by shaving her hair to donate to a children’s wig charity.
So far, Carrie has raised more than £2,000 for the Little Princess Trust.
To donate, click here
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- GBH CHARGE: Maidstone man Jordan Broad 'attacked woman'
- GRIDLOCK: Village near Maidstone grinds to a halt for traveller funeral
- UPDATE: Sutton Valence pub is saved
- LATEST: £1m plan to rebuild much-loved community centre in Maidstone
- LATEST: Yalding post office faces closure
- RICHARD GREENWOOD: Fifty years fighting for Lenham village
- JAILED: Maidstone cocaine dealer sent to prison for two years