'DRINK DRIVE': Katy Sue Lafferty up in court on Monday on booze charges
Friday 17th September 2021
A 20-year-old Maidstone woman is due due in court next week to face a charge of drink driving.
Katy Sue Lafferty, of Moncktons Avenue, allegedly drove a Vauxhall Corsa in Hermitage Lane while nearly twice the legal limit on July 12.
Miss Lafferty appears before Maidstone magistrates on Monday.
- CLOSED: Village road to shut
- WARNING: Fallen tree shuts road near Maidstone
- CCTV APPEAL: Man in his 60s targeted in distraction cash theft
- VAN CRASH: Two men arrested following 'motorcycle theft' near Maidstone
- LIB DEM CRISIS: Two more council resignations being considered
- LOCAL BOOST: Elmer Parade's £7m injection into local economy
- COVID-19 LATEST: Children aged 12 to 15 to be offered jab
- WARNING: Heavy rain to hit Maidstone tonight