Delays to trains from Maidstone after Bromley fatality
Friday 12th January 2018TRAINS heading from Maidstone to the capital are facing disruption this morning after a person was hit by a train at Bromley South.
Southeastern have warned of delays between Swanley and Victoria until at least midday after the incident, which occurred shortly before 9am.
Two platforms at the station have now reopened, but trains from Maidstone East to Victoria are likely to be delayed.
UPDATE: #BromleySouth - Due to a person being hit by a train near Bromley South, services are being diverted or amended while emergency services deal with incident.— Southeastern (@Se_Railway) January 12, 2018
- 20/04/2018 - Borough council blocked relief road cash, claims Tory
- 20/04/2018 - London Marathon mum runs for hospital which saved daughter's life
- 20/04/2018 - Fury as Kent Police fail to enforce articulated lorry ban through villages
- 20/04/2018 - Maidstone man aims for Darth Vader marathon record
- 20/04/2018 - Maidstone festival follows Bestival lead
- 20/04/2018 - Maidstone man arrested after five arson attacks
- 20/04/2018 - Lorry crash on M20
- 19/04/2018 - Council sends warning to Maidstone fly-tippers