Driver sped at 100mph plus on M20 in dangerously wet conditions
Thursday 6th December 2018
A MAN speeding in his car at more than 100mph was caught by police on the M20.
According to the Kent Police Roads Policing Unit (RPU) he was driving at high speed in dangerously wet conditions on December 5.
The RPU reported the driver for his actions.
It Tweeted: "M20 junction 11 to 10. Following a Citroen C4 as it passed traffic at 100mph +. Ridiculous speeds for the wet conditions and his actions led to him having a chat with us at the roadside. Driver reported and issued Traffic Offence Report."
- CRIME: Teenager held checkout staff at knife-point in Maidstone supermarket
- Pre-school forced to move out of village to Hollingbourne
- BLOCKED: 'Medical emergency' blocks busy lane in Maidstone
- Bearsted FC unveils new look home ground after £60,000 facelift
- Two more arrested in Maidstone as part of police clampdown on knife crime
- CRASH: Main road blocked following collision near Maidstone
- POLITICS: Ann Widdecombe to stand in Euro polls for Brexit Party
- Volunteer officers seize cocaine, cannabis and cash from Maidstone drug dealers