Driver sped at 100mph plus on M20 in dangerously wet conditions
Thursday 6th December 2018
A MAN speeding in his car at more than 100mph was caught by police on the M20.
According to the Kent Police Roads Policing Unit (RPU) he was driving at high speed in dangerously wet conditions on December 5.
The RPU reported the driver for his actions.
It Tweeted: "M20 junction 11 to 10. Following a Citroen C4 as it passed traffic at 100mph +. Ridiculous speeds for the wet conditions and his actions led to him having a chat with us at the roadside. Driver reported and issued Traffic Offence Report."
- GUILTY: Anita French of Coxheath in court for assaulting two police officers
- MOST WANTED: Martin Shingles, 29, wanted in connection to Maidstone robbery
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Works causing disruption to M20 and M2 - full details
- GUILTY: Jarrad Hargreaves cheats jail for racist and violent attacks
- Police release CCTV image following Maidstone charity box theft
- Maidstone crematorium to live broadcast funerals
- FOG WARNING: Motorists in Maidstone told to take care on roads
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone