Driver sped at 100mph plus on M20 in dangerously wet conditions
Thursday 6th December 2018
A MAN speeding in his car at more than 100mph was caught by police on the M20.
According to the Kent Police Roads Policing Unit (RPU) he was driving at high speed in dangerously wet conditions on December 5.
The RPU reported the driver for his actions.
It Tweeted: "M20 junction 11 to 10. Following a Citroen C4 as it passed traffic at 100mph +. Ridiculous speeds for the wet conditions and his actions led to him having a chat with us at the roadside. Driver reported and issued Traffic Offence Report."
- EXCLUSIVE: Maidstone council's High Court battle over relief road cash goes on
- PANTO: Hazlitt steps in to help disappointed Snow White ticket holders
- CLOSED: Three day road closure in Aylesford
- MOST WANTED: Police search for Sara Farmer after serious assault in Maidstone
- Housing association hands out hampers for the lonely
- Hazlitt Theatre to put on extra perfomance after rival panto is cancelled
- Panto at Aylesford Friars folds amid claims of lack of support - local anger
- Burst water pipe in Maidstone causes disruption and delays