Driver sped at 100mph plus on M20 in dangerously wet conditions
Thursday 6th December 2018
A MAN speeding in his car at more than 100mph was caught by police on the M20.
According to the Kent Police Roads Policing Unit (RPU) he was driving at high speed in dangerously wet conditions on December 5.
The RPU reported the driver for his actions.
It Tweeted: "M20 junction 11 to 10. Following a Citroen C4 as it passed traffic at 100mph +. Ridiculous speeds for the wet conditions and his actions led to him having a chat with us at the roadside. Driver reported and issued Traffic Offence Report."
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: Car wash owner knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20
- MUSIC ON THE GREEN: Getting ready for the big day this weekend in Bearsted
- JAILED: Shameful past of Juliet Waghorn who stabbed her husband near Maidstone
- Abusive Juliette Waghorn jailed for knife attack on husband at Leeds home