EMERGENCY WORKS: Collapsed drainage gully blocks main road near Maidstone
Tuesday 15th October 2019
A DRAINAGE gully has collapsed in Mereworth.
The A228 Malling Road currently has temporary traffic signals in place 200m north of A26 Tonbridge Road due to emergency works on a collapsed gully.
Expect delays in the area.
- MET OFFICE: Forecasters warn of flooding in Maidstone
- WARNING: Road shuts for five days to fix water leak near Maidstone
- TONIGHT: Gritters to tackle rural roads near Maidstone
- APPEAL: Maidstone carer 'living in fear' after £10k cash theft
- GALLERY: Remembrance Sunday pictures in Maidstone last weekend
- M20 CRASH: Lorry and car collide causing major delays near Maidstone
- LATEST: East Malling suspect charged following robbery
- Who cares, wins!