EMERGENCY WORKS: Collapsed drainage gully blocks main road near Maidstone
Tuesday 15th October 2019
A DRAINAGE gully has collapsed in Mereworth.
The A228 Malling Road currently has temporary traffic signals in place 200m north of A26 Tonbridge Road due to emergency works on a collapsed gully.
Expect delays in the area.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population