EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
Wednesday 26th June 2019
PROFESSIONAL boxer Tyson Fury is coming to a Maidstone hotel to talk about his career.
The former world heavyweight champion will be visiting the Mercure Hotel to chat to guests about his career highlights and stories.
The 30-year-old has trained since he was just eight years old and fights under the name “Gypsy King”. Boxing is also in his family and Tyson’s dad fought in the 1980s as "Gypsy" John Fury.
With an impressive career under his belt, in 2015 Tyson won the WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles by defeating Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
An Evening with Tyson Fury will be held on Wednesday, July 3 at 7pm. You must be 18 or over to attend.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population