EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
Wednesday 26th June 2019
PROFESSIONAL boxer Tyson Fury is coming to a Maidstone hotel to talk about his career.
The former world heavyweight champion will be visiting the Mercure Hotel to chat to guests about his career highlights and stories.
The 30-year-old has trained since he was just eight years old and fights under the name “Gypsy King”. Boxing is also in his family and Tyson’s dad fought in the 1980s as "Gypsy" John Fury.
With an impressive career under his belt, in 2015 Tyson won the WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles by defeating Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
An Evening with Tyson Fury will be held on Wednesday, July 3 at 7pm. You must be 18 or over to attend.
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Highways England announces diversions tonight on M20 and M2
- WARNING: Van man stalker 'followed me into woods' says female dog walker
- Collateral to stop in Kent as part of nation-wide tour
- GALLERY: Pictures from inside Leeds Castle of its enchanting festival of flowers
- ROAD CLOSURE: Sewer works planned for up to 12 days near Maidstone
- POLL: Does Maidstone Borough Council provide good value for money? VOTE NOW
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash causing delays on the A249 near Maidstone
- FIRE: Crews tackle mattress blaze in Maidstone shopping centre