EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
Wednesday 26th June 2019
PROFESSIONAL boxer Tyson Fury is coming to a Maidstone hotel to talk about his career.
The former world heavyweight champion will be visiting the Mercure Hotel to chat to guests about his career highlights and stories.
The 30-year-old has trained since he was just eight years old and fights under the name “Gypsy King”. Boxing is also in his family and Tyson’s dad fought in the 1980s as "Gypsy" John Fury.
With an impressive career under his belt, in 2015 Tyson won the WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles by defeating Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
An Evening with Tyson Fury will be held on Wednesday, July 3 at 7pm. You must be 18 or over to attend.
- ASSAULT: Woman kicked in face by man in Week St, Maidstone - did you see it?
- EVENT: The Multicultural Society to put on charity fashion show in Maidstone
- CHARITY: League donates £50k to Maidstone Hospital
- WARNING: Stay out of lakes after 'deadly bird bug' outbreak in Maidstone
- M20 UPDATE: Lanes remain blocked following vehicle blaze
- 5 YEARS: Dangerous driver jailed after killing 22-year-old man near Maidstone
- COURT: Serial shoplifter Matthew Gillett stole hoover to buy heroin in Maidstone
- ALERT: M20 closed as fire crews fight vehicle blaze