EXCLUSIVE: Woman found dead at scandal-hit mental unit in Maidstone
Thursday 22nd July 2021
A WOMAN has died at the scandal-hit Cygnet mental hospital in Maidstone.
The 29-year-old was found dead at the unit, near Weavering, earlier this year.
The facility has been rocked by controversy since its opening in October 2018, culminating it one of its patients being released early, only to kill his father days later.
FOR THE FULL STORY, PICK UP YOUR DOWNS MAIL TODAY OR READ THE STORY ONLINE
PIC: STOCK IMAGE
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone