Emergency repairs shuts road for SEVEN DAYS
Friday 28th October 2016
Tattlebury Lane in Headcorn will be shut for a week from Monday for emergency road repais.
According to Kent County Council: "The road will be closed between the junctions of Maidstone Road and Ulcombe Road.
"The alternative route is via A274 Maidstone Road, A274 Millbank, Kings Road, Ulcombe Road and vice versa. This is to enable urgent carriageway repairs to be carried out by KCC."
- A249 SMASH: Woman airlifted to hospital after crash - full details
- M20 SHUTS: Drivers face disruption - traffic spilling into A20
- RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch is back - see how you can take part
- HEALTH REPORT: 'Inadequate' Albion Place Medical Centre in special measures
- Graffiti artists find their work blitzed by high-pressure sprayers in clean-up
- STOLEN: £3,000 electric bicycle pinched outside Maidstone bank
- M20 COLLISION: Dog survives M-way hit with vehicle - details
- M20 DEATH: Man found dead near motorway, say police