FA CUP: More than 3,000 tickets sold for Maidstone's FA CUP match against Oldham
Friday 30th November 2018
TICKETS for Maidstone United's second round FA Cup match with league side and two-time semi-finalists Oldham Athletic are selling fast.
More than 3,200 of the 4,200 are already gone and there is less than 24 hours to secure a place for the 3pm kick off at the Gallgher Stadium.
Stones manager Harry Wheeler says it is one of the biggest games in the club's history but not made easier by an injury to top scorer Blair Turgott in the defeat by Eastleigh on Tuesday evening.
Spokesman Ian Tucker said: "It's a big game and we reckon it will be sold out or thereabouts which is why it is all ticket. It will be a fantastic atmosphere and you never can tell what might happen in the FA Cup!"
Oldham - once a top flight club amnd one of the first to experiment with a plastic pitch - will bring at least 400 away supporters to the match.
MATCH & TICKET NEWS
Friday 30 November is the last day that supporters can purchase tickets in person for the Emirates FA Cup second round game against Oldham Athletic.
Tickets can be bought at the Gallagher Stadium office until 5pm on Friday.
e-Tickets can be also be ordered online here until 10am on Saturday morning.
This game is all ticket, so there will be no sales on the turnstiles and all ticket purchases must be made in advance.
Gallagher Stadium opening times
Friday 30 November: 09:00 to 17:00
Online ticket sales
Until Saturday 1 December at 10am
Concessions (65+/students with valid ID): £12.00
Youth (11 to 16 year olds): £7.00
Junior (Under 11): £2.00
Manchett Main Stand transfer (not available online): £3.00
Maidstone United vs. Oldham Athletic
Emirates FA Cup Second Round
Saturday 1 December
Kick off 15:00
Gallagher Stadium, James Whatman Way, Maidstone, ME14 1LQ
- CLOSURE: Broken down vehicle on M20 near Maidstone
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details