FIGURES: Covid-19 cases rise in Maidstone - but below national average
Wednesday 11th November 2020
CORONAVIRUS continues to spread in Maidstone with 57 more positive tests in the week ending November 6 compared with the previous week.
There were 248 in total.
The rate per 100,000 figures for key Kent areas are:
Tunbridge Wells 80.9
The figure for England is 245.2.
Fifteen Covid-related deaths were reported in Kent hospitals during the seven days to November 6.
The good news for Maidstone is that no Covid deaths have been reported for two months, according to public figures.
- URGENT APPEAL: Boy, 18, dies in hospital after crash in Maidstone
- DETAILS: Bin collection days to change as routes grow in Maidstone
- DETAILS: Roads to shut in Staplehurst for emergency gas works
- DETAILS: New building to replace much-loved community centre in Maidstone
- LATEST: Council considers new rules to control street busking
- DETAILS: Scout group needs new leaders and helpers
- LATEST: Plan for 60 flats on Somerfield Hospital site agreed
- WARNING: Burst water pipe shuts busy road in Bearsted