Fair offers students and employers the chance to find their perfect partner
Tuesday 14th January 2020
MOTE Park Leisure Centre will host the town’s third Apprenticeship Fair on Friday, February 7.
Some 750 Year 11, 12 and 13 students are expected to attend in search of a potential employer or an apprenticeship.
So far, 40 companies have confirmed they will attend the careers’ exhibition, organised by local MPs Helen Grant, Tracey Crouch, Helen Whately and Tom Tugendhat. Blue-chip attendees already confirmed include Barclays, BAE Systems, BMW, Lloyds Banking Group, Network Rail, Pfizer, Transport for London and The Army – many at the request of students.
The MPs, who will attend, have now opened their invitation to all students and invited businesses wishing to take part to get in touch.
The Apprenticeship Fair will run from 9.30am to 1.30pm.
For details and for exhibitors wishing to attend, contact Alex Rolfe on 0207 2197107.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population