Fair offers students and employers the chance to find their perfect partner
Tuesday 14th January 2020
MOTE Park Leisure Centre will host the town’s third Apprenticeship Fair on Friday, February 7.
Some 750 Year 11, 12 and 13 students are expected to attend in search of a potential employer or an apprenticeship.
So far, 40 companies have confirmed they will attend the careers’ exhibition, organised by local MPs Helen Grant, Tracey Crouch, Helen Whately and Tom Tugendhat. Blue-chip attendees already confirmed include Barclays, BAE Systems, BMW, Lloyds Banking Group, Network Rail, Pfizer, Transport for London and The Army – many at the request of students.
The MPs, who will attend, have now opened their invitation to all students and invited businesses wishing to take part to get in touch.
The Apprenticeship Fair will run from 9.30am to 1.30pm.
For details and for exhibitors wishing to attend, contact Alex Rolfe on 0207 2197107.
- TRAFFIC: Consultation starts on transport ideas to ease gridlocked Maidstone
- Plan to buy farmland to increase wildlife habitat near Maidstone
- Father reunites with daughter after 56 years through Facebook
- LATEST: Burst water main shuts busy road in Leeds
- MAIDSTONE BLAZE: Fire crews called after burner incident - full details
- FLOODING: Environment Agency issue flood warning across Maidstone
- More mobile homes arrive on farmland off A249 near Maidstone
- Government hands council £375,000 to help Maidstone's homeless