Fans complain about waiting hours in car waiting to leave Little Mix event
Monday 23rd July 2018
Fans of the Little Mix concert have been making their complaints heard, not about the concert itself but wait trying to leave the event that left some fans sat in the cars for several hours.
The concert at the Detling Showground had a staggering 30,000 people turn out to watch the event, however after the show finished at 9:15pm fans were left stranded in their cars for hours trying to leave but many only managed to arrive home in the early hours of the morning.
Kent Event Centre staff warned fans of the three hour delay, but this warning did not help to calm people’s frustrations with many fans taking to Twitter to complain about the seemingly poorly organised exit routes.
@kentcountyshow Daughter loved @LittleMix last night and had a great time. However, you need to spend more on after show marshals and we didn’t get her home until past 1am. 3 hours to get out of the venue just isn’t on and took the shine off a bit #Kent #LittleMix— Daniel Munn (@Munny_78) July 23, 2018
When you get stuck in the car park after a Little Mix concert in Kent... the little one is happy and about to sleep, as for us long night before we can get anywhere, where are the Marshalls when we need them?? #littlemixsummerhitstour #maidstone— Bruno Milin MIH (@BrunoMilin) July 22, 2018
One report was that attendees were being directed to the the venue via a small footbridge, which soon became so cramped that some fans had to call for paramedics to help them as they became overwhelmed by the crowds.
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning