Foreigner lined up as Ramblin' Man headline act in Mote Park next year
Tuesday 30th October 2018
ROCK supergroup Foreigner has been confirmned as the headline act for The Ramblin' Man Fair music festival next year, it was announced this morning.
The band will be the main stage headliners at the Mote Park festival next July.
Foreigner has enjoyed decades of success with ten multi-platinum albums and sixteen top 30 hits, with sales over more than 75 million worldwide.
They shot fame with a hits such as Cold As Ice, Waiting For A Girl Like You and ‘I Want to Know What Love is’,
- MURDER: MPs pay tribute to Sir David Amess following stabbing
- COVID: Wedding bookings expected to return to 'normal levels' next month
- WILDLIFE: Daddy long legs in 'harmless' invasion
- MAIDSTONE: Brothers keep sporting ambition in the family
- SURVEY: Speeding is 'routine' in Bearsted
- LATEST: Biffa 'sorry' for noisy pre-dawn collections across Maidstone
- WEST MALLING: Unsafe lime trees to be felled at church
- LATEST: Mosque 'will be place for whole community'