Former Pizza Hut premises reopens as an estate agents
Friday 25th March 2022
THE former Pizza Hut premises in the centre of Maidstone has reopened as an estate agents.
The Knight Edmonds office is now operating from the space occupied by the restaurant in The Mall shopping centre.
It was formally opened on March 19 by Maidstone Mayor Cllr Fay Gooch.
Sam Edmonds said: "We were thrilled the Mayor could make the event. She was engaging, genuinely interested and interacting with as many people as she could.
"There were lots of people coming throughout the day, including members of the public wanting to find out more about how we can help."
- Message from Downs Mail President Dennis Fowle
- STATEMENT: Downs Mail goes into liquidation
- 999: Langley burglary suspect detained by police
- WARNING: Wear a seatbelt of face a fine of £500 - claim police
- Wine and beer tasting for Hospices of Hope charity
- Wendy's burger joint is coming to Maidstone - details
- Tonbridge and Malling residents get best value for council tax in Kent - survey
- Free Heart of Kent Hospice Treasure Trail next month - details