Future bright for pre-school
Friday 14th August 2015
HUNTON and Linton Pre-School is set for another healthy year in September, new manager Louise Horlock reported.
Currently there are 50 children at the school and 30 of them are going to primary school in September. However a steady influx of children means numbers look good for the next academic year.
- LENHAM HEATH: MP survey shows massive opposition to council 5,000 homes plan
- CRASH: Main road shuts in BOTH directions following serious RTC near Maidstone
- RTC: Crash sparks major delays in Maidstone
- Bright sparks bring some light to the lives of homeless
- CRIME: Dispersal order results in more than 17 arrests in Maidstone
- URGENT APPEAL: Thieves steal cars before colliding with police near Maidstone
- LATEST: Plan for 421 homes in Otham
- WEATHER UPDATE for the week ahead in Maidstone