Get ready for West Malling's Christmas lights switch on
Tuesday 14th November 2017
REPRESENTATIVES from West Malling Age Concern will take centre stage when the town’s Christmas lights are switched on.
The annual Christmas event will take place on Sunday November 19.
Entertainment will be in the High Street from noon, with ice skating, a balloon race, real reindeer, Santa’s grotto and trampolining all on offer.
The Rock Choir will also be performing, along with a number of other local groups.
The lights will then go on at 5pm. The event has been organised by West Malling Chamber of Commerce.
- 20/04/2018 - Borough council blocked relief road cash, claims Tory
- 20/04/2018 - London Marathon mum runs for hospital which saved daughter's life
- 20/04/2018 - Fury as Kent Police fail to enforce articulated lorry ban through villages
- 20/04/2018 - Maidstone man aims for Darth Vader marathon record
- 20/04/2018 - Maidstone festival follows Bestival lead
- 20/04/2018 - Maidstone man arrested after five arson attacks
- 20/04/2018 - Lorry crash on M20
- 19/04/2018 - Council sends warning to Maidstone fly-tippers