Girl, 16, hit by car and sent to London hospital
Wednesday 18th May 2016
A teenage girl has been taken to a London hospital with serious injuries after a collision in Yalding High Street.
The air ambulance was called but the 16-year-old was treated at the scene before being ferried to King's College Hospital by road.
She suffered serious injuries to her head and leg which are not life threatening.
Police were called to the scene but no arrests were made. The driver of the car is believed to have stopped.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- HEATWAVE: Temperatures to hit 34C this afternoon in Maidstone
- LATEST: 495 active Covid-19 cases in Maidstone
- OVERNIGHT: Blue Bell Hill to shut - details
- UPDATE: Bearsted road closure rescheduled - details
- LATEST: Speed limit plan backed near Maidstone
- LEEDS CASTLE: Attraction faces huge losses and job cuts
- CCTV APPEAL: Purse stolen from car in Maidstone - can you help?