Girl, 16, hit by car and sent to London hospital
Wednesday 18th May 2016
A teenage girl has been taken to a London hospital with serious injuries after a collision in Yalding High Street.
The air ambulance was called but the 16-year-old was treated at the scene before being ferried to King's College Hospital by road.
She suffered serious injuries to her head and leg which are not life threatening.
Police were called to the scene but no arrests were made. The driver of the car is believed to have stopped.
- M20 DELAYS: Incident causing issues this morning - details
- LENHAM HEATH: Now the Labour group leader pulls out of Friday's public meeting
- TONIGHT: M20 to shut overnight near Maidstone
- M20 CHAOS: Broken down lorry sparks MORE disruption near Maidstone
- M20 TRAFFIC: Collision blocks lane near Maidstone
- BEARSTED: HGV mounts pavement near The Green
- TRAFFIC WARNING: Road shuts for SEVEN days to clear flytipping near Maidstone
- Special birthday for Kent Life rural attraction