HIGH WINDS: Authorities prepare for Maidstone to be hit by gusts and heavy rain
Wednesday 19th May 2021
MAIDSTONE is set to be battered by strong winds and heavy rain as the unseasonally unsettled start to summer continues.
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning with gusts of up to 65mph on Friday.
Our wet Wednesay will see a dry evening but it will give way to heavy, isolated showers and strengthening winds tomorrow and Friday.
Kent County Council and emergency services are on alert for potential personal injury or damage to property.
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone