HOUSING NEWS: Another 400 units to be built at Kings Hill - details
Wednesday 3rd February 2021
ANOTHER 400-plus houses will soon be built in Kings Hill.
Developer Bellway Homes has acquired four sites and would bring the number of units at the former RAF base to nearly 4,000.
Oultine planning permission was granted in 2019.
Bellway - which has offices at Kings Hill - will construct 140 flats on two sites with 40% being affordable, either rentals or shared ownership.
The second stage will comprise 210 homes on 21 acres at Jubilee Way, comprising flats of which 40% are to be afforadable.
The other site will have 52 houses for commercial, market sale.
Building work is already well-advanced on Lysander Fields which was started last autumn.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone