Help find a friend for the elderly living alone in Maidstone
Tuesday 15th May 2018
KIND-hearted folk are being asked to Give a day in May to raise money for the elderly living alone in Maidstone.
Individuals or businesses are invited to host a fundraising event to raise £20,000 for the befriending service run by Age UK Maidstone.
Those thinking of getting involved can grab a fund-raising pack of ideas from the charity at Age UK’s office in Mill Street, Maidstone, or by calling 01622 753618, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting the website at www.ageuk.org.uk/Maidstone
- 21/05/2018 - Southeastern hail positive first weekday of new timetable
- 21/05/2018 - Former Maidstone man jailed for sexually abusing children
- 21/05/2018 - Police issue photo of man they want to talk to over Maidstone alley attack
- 21/05/2018 - Police officers honoured after Maidstone car rescue
- 21/05/2018 - POLITICS: Tories fail to take control of the council - Lib Dems back in
- 21/05/2018 - Wendy hopes to raise £5,000 to offer more friends to lonely in Maidstone
- 21/05/2018 - TRAFFIC: A20 near Maidstone shut after van overturns at roundabout
- 18/05/2018 - 'Rogue trader' arrested in bank as OAP withdrew cash