Help find a friend for the elderly living alone in Maidstone
Tuesday 15th May 2018
KIND-hearted folk are being asked to Give a day in May to raise money for the elderly living alone in Maidstone.
Individuals or businesses are invited to host a fundraising event to raise £20,000 for the befriending service run by Age UK Maidstone.
Those thinking of getting involved can grab a fund-raising pack of ideas from the charity at Age UK’s office in Mill Street, Maidstone, or by calling 01622 753618, sending an email to email@example.com, or visiting the website at www.ageuk.org.uk/Maidstone
- M20 UPDATE: Major delays as congestion builds on blocked motorway
- CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
- Collision on sharp bend near Maidstone
- M20 BLOCKED: Traffic at standstill after man falls from bridge
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights near Maidstone
- Kent Police issue warning after series of day time van thefts near Maidstone
- SCHOOLS PLAN: Thurnham Parish Council rejects M20 J7 scheme as 'ludicrous'
- CLOSED: Two day road closure near Maidstone