Help find a friend for the elderly living alone in Maidstone
Tuesday 15th May 2018
KIND-hearted folk are being asked to Give a day in May to raise money for the elderly living alone in Maidstone.
Individuals or businesses are invited to host a fundraising event to raise £20,000 for the befriending service run by Age UK Maidstone.
Those thinking of getting involved can grab a fund-raising pack of ideas from the charity at Age UK’s office in Mill Street, Maidstone, or by calling 01622 753618, sending an email to email@example.com, or visiting the website at www.ageuk.org.uk/Maidstone
- 21/08/2018 - 27-year-old in court on charge of burglary in Yalding
- 21/08/2018 - Tribute to county council's former deputy leader
- 20/08/2018 - Diary date for walkers looking for an outing in September
- 20/08/2018 - CHARGED: Tovil man in custody after being charged with burglary
- 20/08/2018 - Maidstone company limber up for two-day charity event
- 20/08/2018 - Network Rail: Plan ahead when travelling by train over bank holiday weekend
- 20/08/2018 - Headcorn family contacted after body found in wood
- 20/08/2018 - Crews called to fire at flat in Maidstone at the weekend