Help find a friend for the elderly living alone in Maidstone
Tuesday 15th May 2018
KIND-hearted folk are being asked to Give a day in May to raise money for the elderly living alone in Maidstone.
Individuals or businesses are invited to host a fundraising event to raise £20,000 for the befriending service run by Age UK Maidstone.
Those thinking of getting involved can grab a fund-raising pack of ideas from the charity at Age UK’s office in Mill Street, Maidstone, or by calling 01622 753618, sending an email to email@example.com, or visiting the website at www.ageuk.org.uk/Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy