INQUEST: How did youngest son of Fred and Rose West die?
Tuesday 13th April 2021
THE inquest into the death of the youngest son of notorious serial killers Fred and Rose West begins this morning in Maidstone.
Barry West (40) was found dead at a hostel in Barming on August 28.
The inquest, expected to last all day, will be held at County Hall.
Mr West had a long history of drug addiction and psychiatric problems as a result of his upbringing in the West family home in Cromwell Street, Gloucester.
He claims to have witnesses the violent death of his sister Heather (16) when he was aged seven.
Whether his issues contributed to his death may be determined today by the coroner.
- LATEST: Confusing parking and fines 'driving trade away' from village
- HOUSING CRISIS: Indy councillors call for Local Plan review extension
- URGENT APPEAL: Two miniature dachshunds stolen in East Farleigh burglary
- XMAS: Tony Hudgell to sing carols with the Duchess of Cambridge tomorrow
- BREAKING: Crash blocks main road in Maidstone - details
- CLOSING: NatWest to shut next year in West Malling
- OPEN: Tesco shop and petrol station is back in business
- GAS WORKS: Temporary lights on main road in Aylesford