IN COURT: 'Fare-dodger' Christopher Hopper, 63, in front of bench
Friday 13th May 2022
A SNODLAND man appears in court on Monday accused of fare-dodging on a train.
Christopher Alan Hopper, 63, of Poynder Drive, allegedly boarded a train at Maidstone West without a valid ticket in August last year.
He appears before a bench in Maidstone.
- SOUTH EAST WATER: Anger over noisy night work in village near Maidstone
- SOUTHERN WATER: Sewage company 'blames householders' for sewage discharges
- HEATHER HOUSE: Bowls club can no longer play due to community centre closure
- NEW: Knotweed data shows 'map' of infestations in Maidstone
- LATEST: 'Anti-terrorism' gates installed in Maidstone
- COURT: Maidstone man Mark Bond killed deer and caused harm to his dog
- 999 CRASH: Main road blocked in Maidstone - delays
- CUSTODY: Three arrested after stolen car police chase near Maidstone