Keep your eye on the ball
Friday 20th June 2014
ONE football fan could be celebrating on World Cup final day, whether or not their team lifts the trophy.
The Village Optician in Holborough Road, Snodland is running a spot the ball competition, and the person who gets closest to the ball will win a pair of Nike sunglasses.
To take part, just drop in to the shop and mark where you think the ball is on their picture. No purchase is necessary, but donations are requested for Kent Association for the Blind.
The winner will be announced on cup final day, Sunday, July 13.
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone