Kent Highways warn motorists of delays in Maidstone due to ongoing works
Thursday 8th November 2018
MULTI WAY temporary traffic signals and lane closures are in place on the A20 London Road junction with Queens Road and Leafy Lane.
The delays are to allow for works to remove and replace damaged traffic signal loops in the carriageway.
There are long delays on both the A20 approaches stretching back towards the A26 Tonbridge Road (Northbound) and Castle Road (Southbound.)
KCC Highways said: “Please allow extra time for your journey and expect delays in area."
- LOWER THAMES CROSSING: Consultation enters its final week
- CRASH: Collision near Maidstone causing long delays in both directions
- Gritting Kent announce they will be treating all primary routes tonight
- Motorway crash causing long delays
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic signals in Maidstone
- ROAD CLOSED: Busy road near Maidstone SHUT for SIX DAYS from today
- Lorry and car collide on A229 - long delays
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Car crashes into Teston Bridge - massive congestion and delays