Kent Highways warn motorists of delays in Maidstone due to ongoing works
Thursday 8th November 2018
MULTI WAY temporary traffic signals and lane closures are in place on the A20 London Road junction with Queens Road and Leafy Lane.
The delays are to allow for works to remove and replace damaged traffic signal loops in the carriageway.
There are long delays on both the A20 approaches stretching back towards the A26 Tonbridge Road (Northbound) and Castle Road (Southbound.)
KCC Highways said: “Please allow extra time for your journey and expect delays in area."
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone
- Tory leader's tributes to predecessor who defected to indies
- Road closed for five days near Maidstone
- Maidstone YMCA create short film about all the work staff and parents do
- Artist's exhibition near Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- CLOSED: Five day road closure near Maidstone for carriageway repair works
- LEEDS WI: Group celebrates 100 years in village
- M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays