Kent Highways warn motorists of delays in Maidstone due to ongoing works
Thursday 8th November 2018
MULTI WAY temporary traffic signals and lane closures are in place on the A20 London Road junction with Queens Road and Leafy Lane.
The delays are to allow for works to remove and replace damaged traffic signal loops in the carriageway.
There are long delays on both the A20 approaches stretching back towards the A26 Tonbridge Road (Northbound) and Castle Road (Southbound.)
KCC Highways said: “Please allow extra time for your journey and expect delays in area."
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning