Kent Life's Natalie is promoted
Tuesday 17th May 2016
Kent Life Heritage Farm Park’s operations manager has been promoted.
Natalie Kirk, 28, is now in charge of running the attraction as general manager.
Natalie joined Kent Life, near Maidstone, in June 2011 as an administrator providing maternity cover.
In less than a year, she was helping to look after 25 events a year.
Last July Natalie, who was nominated for a Tourism South East Unsung Hero Award 2015, was promoted to Operations Manager, with overall responsibility for health and safety across Kent Life’s 28-acre site as well as managing the attraction’s team.
Former Malling School pupil Natalie, who lives in Maidstone, adds: “I thoroughly enjoy being at Kent Life.
"Excellent customer service is extremely important to me, as well as continuing to improve our offer, and, having worked in different areas of the business, I have a real understanding of what our customers want.
"We have lots of fantastic developments in the pipeline and I’m very excited about taking Kent Life forward.”
- LENHAM HEATH: MP survey shows massive opposition to council 5,000 homes plan
- CRASH: Main road shuts in BOTH directions following serious RTC near Maidstone
- RTC: Crash sparks major delays in Maidstone
- Bright sparks bring some light to the lives of homeless
- CRIME: Dispersal order results in more than 17 arrests in Maidstone
- URGENT APPEAL: Thieves steal cars before colliding with police near Maidstone
- LATEST: Plan for 421 homes in Otham
- WEATHER UPDATE for the week ahead in Maidstone