Kent Life's family fun dog show is back this summer - full details
Wednesday 16th May 2018
KENT Life stages its annual Family Fun Dog Show on Sunday June 24.
The popular yearly event featur classes for every type of pooch.
The Waggiest Tail
Best 6 Legs
Best Child Handler
Dog the judge would like to take home
Kent Life’s Champion Dog
There is also a chance to take part in the entertaining agility course and peruse the doggy-related stalls between classes.A £1 entry to the classes will win a rosette for your pet.
A Kent Life spokesman said: "There are also indoor and outdoor play areas and a chance to get up close to some of the farm’s smaller animals including rabbits and guinea pigs in the cuddle corner.
"Hop aboard the brightly coloured land train to enjoy a fun ride round the farm or perhaps enjoy a stroll round the nature trail to see what else there is to discover on the farm including the inquisitive Meerkats.
"Visit Dotty’s Tea Room with a great selection of home-made cakes and other tasty meals and snacks, or check out our special wood-fired pizza oven in the Pizza Garden.
Admission prices are: adults £9.95, children (3 to 15 years) £8.25, concessions £8.95, Family Ticket (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children) £32.95. Under 3’s and members FREE. Annual membership passes are also available."
Kent Life is open from 10am to 5pm with last admission at 5pm. There is a 15% discount for tickets booked in advance online.
For further information, call 01622 763936 or visit www.kentlife.org.uk
You can also follow Kent Life on Facebook – /KentLifeFamilyFun and on Twitter @Kent_Life
Kent Life is in Lock Lane, Sandling, near Maidstone, just off junction 6 of the M20 or only an hour by train from London.
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy