LANE CLOSURE: Lane shut for 4 days in Maidstone - expect delays
Thursday 8th November 2018
A LANE will be shut until November 13 in Maidstone.
The lane will be closed between the junctions of Old Tovil Road and College Road.
The closure is to allow for emergency South East Water works.
KCC HIghways said: “Maidstone, Hayle Road: Lane closure in place to allow for emergency South East Water works between Old Tovil Road and College Road.”
“Please allow extra time for your journey and expect delays during peak periods.”
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning