LANE CLOSURE: Lane shut for 4 days in Maidstone - expect delays
Thursday 8th November 2018
A LANE will be shut until November 13 in Maidstone.
The lane will be closed between the junctions of Old Tovil Road and College Road.
The closure is to allow for emergency South East Water works.
KCC HIghways said: “Maidstone, Hayle Road: Lane closure in place to allow for emergency South East Water works between Old Tovil Road and College Road.”
“Please allow extra time for your journey and expect delays during peak periods.”
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone
- Tory leader's tributes to predecessor who defected to indies
- Road closed for five days near Maidstone
- Maidstone YMCA create short film about all the work staff and parents do
- Artist's exhibition near Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- CLOSED: Five day road closure near Maidstone for carriageway repair works
- LEEDS WI: Group celebrates 100 years in village
- M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays