LANE CLOSURE: Lane shut for 4 days in Maidstone - expect delays
Thursday 8th November 2018
A LANE will be shut until November 13 in Maidstone.
The lane will be closed between the junctions of Old Tovil Road and College Road.
The closure is to allow for emergency South East Water works.
KCC HIghways said: “Maidstone, Hayle Road: Lane closure in place to allow for emergency South East Water works between Old Tovil Road and College Road.”
“Please allow extra time for your journey and expect delays during peak periods.”
- LOWER THAMES CROSSING: Consultation enters its final week
- CRASH: Collision near Maidstone causing long delays in both directions
- Gritting Kent announce they will be treating all primary routes tonight
- Motorway crash causing long delays
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic signals in Maidstone
- ROAD CLOSED: Busy road near Maidstone SHUT for SIX DAYS from today
- Lorry and car collide on A229 - long delays
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Car crashes into Teston Bridge - massive congestion and delays