LATEST: Covid-19 cases rising again in Kent
Friday 31st July 2020
Covid-19 cases are rising again across Kent.
The heaviest rise is in Tonbridge and Malling, rising from. O.8 to 9.2.
The data is recorded as new cases per 100,000.
In Tunbridge Wells the increase is from 4.2 to 9.30 and in Ashford 10.8 to 21.7. The Maidstone rate holds steady at 7.6.
The figures are for seven days up to July 26. Most worrying town in the UK is Blackburn, rising to 87.3.
- BREAKING NEWS: The Hazlitt Theatre is saved from closure
- OTHAM LATEST: Petition launched to challenge council role in decision-making
- SHED BREAK-INS: Police warn residents to be vigilant
- SAVE THE HAZLITT: Crunch council meeting to decide venue's future TONIGHT
- URGENT APPEAL: Police hunt thief after jewellery stolen from Snodland pensioner
- EXCLUSIVE: Lenham Heath residents 'under demolition threat' by borough council
- LATEST: MP Tracey Crouch prepares to undergo radiotherapy in cancer fight
- COVID LATEST: Another dramatic fall in Maidstone infections