LATEST: Harrietsham primary school teacher sent 'explicit messages' to teen
Thursday 13th May 2021
A FORMER primary school teacher has been banned from teaching after sending "sexually explicit" messages to a teenager on social media.
According to reports William Kingsland, 41, quit from his job at Harrietsham Church of England Primary School, after the Teaching Regulation Agency found his conduct “unacceptable”.
The teenager was reportedly not a pupil at the school.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone