LATEST: Maidstone-born author backs dog charity
Friday 23rd July 2021
MAIDSTONE-born author Jojo Moyes has backed a charity which rehomes stray dogs from abroad.
Jojo has donated enough to transport 20 animals from Bosnia through the Saving Suffering Strays (SSS) group.
The 51-year-old writer also adopted a dog from SSS, to join her other rescue pet.
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone