LATEST: Maidstone man lands acting role in The Crown
Thursday 29th July 2021
A MAIDSTONE man has landed a part in next series of The Crown.
Actor Ciaran O'Quigley, who also owns Mu Mu nightclub and restaurant in Week Street, is currently filming in Hampshire after securing a small speaking role in season five of the popular Netflix show.
Mr O’Quigley confirmed he is playing an interior designer for The Prince and Princess of Wales.
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone