LATEST: Noticeboard 'knocked over' in Bearsted
Thursday 30th July 2020
A SIGN post has been 'knocked over' in Bearsted.
The noticeboard has been taken down and will be replaced as soon as possible.
A Bearsted Parish Council spokesman said: "Sadly one of our noticeboards has been knocked over. Councillors are going to be taking it down within the hour due to it being a risk. We will look to replace this noticeboard as soon as we can."
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone