LATEST: Prezzo to reopen in Maidstone
Friday 18th September 2020
FANS of Prezzo will be pleased to hear it is reopening on September 22.
Diners at the popular Italian chain in Earl Street can enjoy some new additions to the menu, including a new calamari recipe, four new pizzas (including veggie and vegan options), a new chicken burger, and new cocktails and coolers.
Executive chair of Prezzo, Karen Jones, said: “We can’t wait to welcome back our much-missed customers to Prezzo Maidstone.
"Our sole focus is to blend safe and healthy working practices with proper hospitality to give our people confidence and our customers a wonderful, enjoyable return to Prezzo."
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- GBH CHARGE: Maidstone man Jordan Broad 'attacked woman'
- GRIDLOCK: Village near Maidstone grinds to a halt for traveller funeral
- UPDATE: Sutton Valence pub is saved
- LATEST: £1m plan to rebuild much-loved community centre in Maidstone
- LATEST: Yalding post office faces closure
- RICHARD GREENWOOD: Fifty years fighting for Lenham village
- JAILED: Maidstone cocaine dealer sent to prison for two years